JOHANNESBURG, Gauteng–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sept. 12, 2022–
The 2nd Annual Digital Finance Africa is set to take place on September 22, 2022, at The Maslow, Sandton, South Africa. The forum is hosted by IT News Africa, under the theme; Bridging the gap between the future and the present with digital solutions.
After a successful event in 2021, #DFAfrica22 will bring together over 200 local and international BFSI industry leaders, fintech founders, industry regulators and technology service providers, to learn about cutting-edge innovations and learn more. engage in dynamic discussions about how finance is being redefined by technology.
This year’s Digital Finance Africa promises to be a hit as it plans to tackle topics such as central bank digital currencies, RegTech, crypto payments, digital transformation and the cold war rivalry between Fintechs and banks.
Now more than ever, we need to come together, share our stories and find answers to our questions.
The main topics of the forum will include:
- Why the future of financial services is digital.
- How blockchain is shaking up the financial world.
- FinTech vs banks – who wins or isn’t it a competition?
- How analytics beats intuition in customer service excellence.
- The pitfalls of digital transformation in Finance.
- Central Bank Digital Currencies: Challenges and Opportunities for the Financial Services Industry.
- Is South Africa ready for a digital currency and its legal implications?
Confirmed speakers for Digital Finance Africa 2022 include:
- Tracy Bolton, Chief Operating Officer at SAP.
- Tamara Mkula, Business Information Security Manager at Nedbank
- Abe Wakama, CEO of IT News Africa.
- Shem Kakembo, Managing Director of EFCUG, Uganda.
- Peter Neubauer, Managing Director of VIPASO, Austria.
- Magda Milas, President of Alice in Blockchains, Croatia.
- Moloti Nkune, Chief Information Officer at MICT SETA.
- Michelle Beetar, Vice President and General Manager: MEA at FICO.
- Sandy Rheeder, CIO at Mukuru.
- Desiree Reddy, director at Norton Rose Fulbright.
- Charles Mutigwe, Associate Professor, Business Information Systems at Western New England University, USA.
- Ahmed Ali Saleemi, Director of Operations at AFT (Electronic Money Institute), Pakistan.
How to participate :
Participate as a Participant: Join local and international CxOs, Line of Business (LoB) leaders as well as heads of innovation, technology and strategy to discuss the future of digital finance.
Join us as an exhibitor: present your technological innovations, your projects and your solutions. Put your organization at the center of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partners, investors, prospects and opportunities.
Join us as a sponsor: present your brand and present your technological solutions to a selected audience. Position your organization at the forefront of digital finance.
For more information on this conference, visit: www.digitalfinanceafrica.com
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220911005015/en/
CONTACT: [t]: +27 12 012 5801
KEYWORD: AFRICA SOUTH AFRICA
SECTOR KEYWORD: WEB3 TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE OTHER TECHNOLOGIES TELECOMMUNICATIONS IOT (INTERNET OF THINGS) SOFTWARE NETWORKS INTERNET FINTECH DATA MANAGEMENT CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SECURITY
SOURCE: IT NEWS AFRICA
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 09/12/2022 01:44 AM/DISC: 09/12/2022 01:45 AM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.